How did I start learning Bharatnatyam....

Hello,

Now almost after 16 years when I look back and think how did I start learning Bharatnatyam, it simply creates a smile on my face... What a wonderful memory it was I must say...

I and my cousin sister went to explore the Bharatnatyam dance Class which was run by a family friend and it turned out so influential that on the very first day we came out after doing first two steps from the very first lesson Tattadavu...the happiness and joy were received can't be expressed in words...And this classical journey called Dance began that day...

Comments

  1. Hi, yes learning Bharatnatyam is truly magical. I wish you luck for your future endevours, keep dancing !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wishes ...Keep blogging !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your wishes. Keep blogging !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone who is dancing

THE BEST RECIPE FOR SUCCESS IN MARKETING

Perpixel Digital Services