The Butterfly Edition

 


Today as I look over my reminiscent past being I feel how proud and happy I am to be here. Exactly a year ago, I wrote to myself a note what I want to achieve and what I to become. And here I am smiling over my shoulders looking back at myself. There are so many things that would like to share with you all.

After finishing my schooling , I created my identity as a Botanist, then as a Bioinformatician, after that a Classical Dancer, a wife, a mother....But I was never able to get past that image of mine and I was losing sleep over it. I need something more from life and people and I am hungry for some professional success.  not taken for granted . I wanted  to prove myself that I  can    transform myself into a  confident and independent woman capable of handling things in life. Not dependent emotionally and financially on anyone.

I have covered much ground in recent past juggling my domestic and professional lives . It is a true journey, one that is honest and full of hardwork. Today I manage my own digital marketing consultancy firm and help women like me who have dreams to make it big (or small but contended 😊). I have released that journey so far and in future is an uphill task but I am ready . I thank my parents, that I have inherited good traits such as valuing hardwork, discipline and  being kind tha kept me going . I am proud to say that  my professional services has helped a number of women entrepreneurs. More  importantly I have won their trust and grown as friends. It feels great to share a journey with a fellow woman starting out with similar dreams and passion to succeed in life. I have stopped an emotional self and have developed more resilience which has been a weak point in past.

Although, I never had pressure of earning money till now but always felt that I should support my family financially in whatever way I can .  Since my business has steadily gained traction with customers I am able to provide more cushion to family expenses. My professional endeavour has also helped me immensely become a better mother and a wife. I see that they respect my newself and value my opinion far more than it used to be

 Whatever little success that I have seen has elevated my confidence a lot and I am able to taken bigger challenges and balance my work and personal life There are ofcourse things to do and things to be taken care of. My next goals are already set ; the first is to help more women to create niche businesses whether from home or an business entity. Second is to help my son grow in to an independent and responsible teenager. Third is to financially independent . Last but not least have a loving pet cat because I am staunch animal lover!

this is part of the Digital Deepak Internship Program. If you want to get people to apply for Batch 5, link to https://deepak.me/internapply




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone who is dancing

THE BEST RECIPE FOR SUCCESS IN MARKETING

Perpixel Digital Services